Let’s make some coffee cupcakes using Aurile vanilla coffee by FM World
115g (4oz) Butter (Room temperature)
115g (4oz) Caster Sugar
115g (4oz) Self Raising Flour (3 tsp extra needed for thickening mixture)
1 Cup of Aurile Vanilla Coffee (only need 3 tsp of coffee - cooled)
1 Tsp Baking Powder
45g (1.5oz) Walnuts (crushed)
150g (5oz) Icing Sugar + 3 tsp for extra and dusting.
87g (3oz) Butter
1 Cup of Aurile Vanilla Coffee (only need 3 tsp depending on how strong you want it)
6 Walnuts halved for decoration. (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/350°F/gas 4). Place bun cases into bun tray.
2. Make up a Cafeteria of Aurile Vanilla Coffee or whichever coffee you have chosen, pour a cup out and leave to one side to cool, (Pour a second cup to drink to taste the beautiful taste of Aurile Coffee)
3. Mix together the butter, caster sugar, flour, baking powder and eggs until smooth, add in the crushed walnuts.
4. To the mixture add a tablespoon at a time of the cooled Aurile Coffee if it begins to become runny add some of the extra self raising flour. (add as much of the coffee as you require depending on how strong of a coffee taste you want)
5. Once you have the correct balance, spoon into the individual bun case and place in the oven on the middle shelf for about 15 minutes (or until golden Brown and they spring up when pressed in the middle). Take out of oven and place on cooling rack.
6. While cakes are cooling make the icing, Sift the Icing sugar into a bowl and add the butter, mix together until smooth. Add one spoonful at a time of the cooled Aurile coffee to the icing mixture you may need to add extra icing sugar to thicken (add more coffee if you want a stronger coffee taste)
7. Place the mixture into the piping bag and pipe onto cooled cupcakes, place the halved walnuts (optional) for decoration and dust will remaining icing sugar.
8. Enjoy your cupcakes with a cup of Aurile coffee.