HOW TO HOST A FACEBOOK PARTY
Let me share with you my tips for launching successfully and ways to run a winning Facebook Party, this to increase your visibility and product awareness massively!
Planning & preparing is crucial: I copy/paste pre-written text throughout the event to save time and stress!
Four Options for a basic 45-minute party are:
1) Create an event 7 days before your party using your personal profile (ASKING if people would like a VIP invite as this party - it is not for public eyes, you want to build up excitement)
2) Create an event in your Facebook Group inviting all your group members
3) Change the actual name of your business group for 7 days to ‘Sharon’s Thursday night VIP Party’ and have the posts running right on your feed there.
4) Host the event on your business page where you can get lots of new eyes onto your content and products
Two things happen with the 'Facebook Group' method (which I love):
1) It pings up a notification to every single person who is in your group so tells everyone.
2) It tells people that don’t want to be in your group they are in and weeds them out, leaving only genuine people that want to interact and be there! Bravo - we weed out inactive members so we are left with genuine customers!
FOLLOW OR ADAPT THE PARTY PLAN
7 days before the event post ONCE a day only
Run an online Facebook party alongside a house party
I always create a closed Facebook event for all my hosts holding house parties, I create the event on my personal profile and make the host a co-host of the event and ask her to invite ONLY 20 – 50 of her friends (the ones she has a good idea of who will purchase and engage). This is great for guests coming to her home party get a feel of the products available and the prices. They can ask questions before or if they cannot make her party they can place orders this way. (No item prices are posted during these 7-days or that would be spammy) we save that for party day!
Create some graphics (I use Canva, this is free and available on mobile)
7 days before – Create the event with a ‘door prize’ ONLY for those accepting the invite and post a funny picture in the evening relating to your products
6 days before – Create/share a funny meme related to your industry
5 days before – Post a helpful/ problem-solving image related to one of your product ranges (plant the seed.
4 days before – Post a ‘how to’ image ‘how to apply primer’ how to shrink belly fat’ ‘how to pack for short trips’
3 days before – Post an A, B or C image ‘which would you choose?’ ‘which do you prefer?’
2 days before – Let’s be entertaining – how about making up a Spotify music list ‘what music is good for the party?’ post your comments below
The day before your online/in-house party – Create a poll ‘what can you not live without?’ ‘which do you prefer?’
It’s party day…
In the morning share your excitement and tag the hostess (you want her to share her excitement)
At 5pm post, a reminder that the event is happening at ‘[HOSTESS NAME] house at 7pm] or online at 9pm.
For online parties – share a post 30 mins before asking if they are ready to party and share a fun graphic of you ready to party too!
THERE ARE FOUR PARTS TO YOUR FACEBOOK PARTY/EVENT
1. ROLL CALL the draw for entering the event and for accepting the RSVP invitation
2. PRODUCT SHOWCASE – Share your 5 favourite products and why (why not share a video instead)
3. RETAIL THERAPY – Share the link to your business page and the special photo album (increases your likes as well)
4. CHECKOUT – WHOLESALE SPECIAL & WINNERS (make people hang out online for the results)